Powered By Blogger

hottest Music,Book,TV,Movie DVD,Health,Offbeat.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jamie Foxx Apologizes To Miley Cyrus


Jamie Foxx, who gave Miley Cyrus the business on his Sirius radio show over the weekend, has apologized to the 16-year-old.
On his Foxxhole show Sunday, Foxx - cracked that Cyrus, 16, needs “to get a gum transplant … make a sex tape … do some heroin.”…etc
“I so apologize … and this is sincere,” he said, after taking a few deep breaths, on Tuesday’s Tonight Show With Jay Leno. “I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don’t mean any of it.”
The audience laughed, but Foxx continued, “And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.”
Maybe we all need to be comedians..so we can say the sh*t we mean and get away with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Xiamen, Fujian, China
The best shoes,movie dvd,music cd,tv dvd