Powered By Blogger

hottest Music,Book,TV,Movie DVD,Health,Offbeat.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Drew Barrymore On Justin Long: "I Think It's Very Confusing"


Though Drew Barrymore and Justin Long have been seen together a lot since breaking up last July, Barrymore says their relationship is purely platonic.
"We're good friends and we're doing a film this summer and I think it's very confusing," Barrymore said during her appearance on Ellen on Friday to promote her new HBO film, Grey Gardens (premiering Saturday at 8 pm/ET). "We're dear friends. I guess people find it a little confusing. I totally understand. It seems like, 'What is the deal with them?', but we just adore each other."
Barrymore said her ex is a "great guy and he deserves the most happiness." But she said she's "just not ready" for a relationship.
"I've spent two years really with a very different life than I've had before," said Barrymore. "My priorities have changed. I directed a film. I did this drama [Grey Gardens]. It was something I've never done anything like, these two challenges, and I don't know how to maintain a relationship, to be honest, while I'm doing all of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Xiamen, Fujian, China
The best shoes,movie dvd,music cd,tv dvd